Going to be at the Emerald City Comicon? Bring this coupon! Download and print out. See you at booth 610! (The coupon opens up the right size if you click it)
Event and Bookstore links
- BOOKSTORE - ALL carts!
- WHERE & WHEN WITH DONNA BARR:
- Seattle Pride - Could Be Anywhere- June 24
- Cartoonists Northwest Toonies - 25 June
- Seattle Pride - Seattle Center - June 25
- CLICK HERE! for the 2017 - 6th ANNUAL CLALLAM BAY COMICON - July 8-9 CLICK HERE!
- My Birthday Party - August 13
- 2017 - Dryad's Rest - Labor Day Weekend
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
My answer to: http://blog.copyrightalliance.org/2010/02/pilfering-copyrighted-images-mock-freedom-and-respect/
"Oh, come on, my fellow authors/artists. Haven't we all met the trembling fan-boy at the conventions who has a picture of our art or a photo of Betty Page in the alltogether and acts like he pooped it out of his own butt? Or the quivering fan-girl who pretends to be us at trade shows -- or even goes into bookstores to sign our books? Hey, we used to call them Trekies. Give these poor, talentless, uncreative people a break. They can't make it themselves. Most of them never got near an art class because our schools don't provide them any more; they've been harnessed mind and soul to work on factory lines or punch out code. The best they can do themselves is make bath bombs or Martha Stewart Halloween potpourris. Poor things. have some sympathy; what else have they got?"